VIPKid.com is looking to hire a Online English Teacher remote job. View the details for this VIPKid position and the $41,000* salary range estimate.
Looking for a flexible, remote teaching opportunity? We are seeking passionate educators to teach English online to over 600,000 students in China – with the ability to work from home and earn up to $22/hr. You don’t need to speak Chinese, we develop the curriculum, and you can teach from anywhere.
Why Teach with VIPKid?
● Flexibility with no commute and no minimum hours – you can teach part-time
● Curriculum provided so that you can focus on just teaching
● Exclusive voluntary workshops to develop and fine-tune your teaching skills both inside and outside of the VIPKid platform
● Earn up to $22/hr plus the opportunity to earn more through referral bonuses, teaching incentives and other promotions
● Enthusiastic and supportive community of 100,000+ teachers
● Truly make an impact in the lives of kids on the other side of the world
● A Bachelor’s degree or higher
● Eligibility to work in the U.S. or Canada
● Teaching experience (including homeschooling, tutoring, coaching, mentoring, and other experiences)
● Teaching certification
WHO WE ARE
VIPKid is Forbes #1 rated company for Remote Jobs and ranked in the Top 10 Best Places to Work 2020 by Glassdoor. We connect children in China with the world’s best teachers for real-time one-to-one online English immersion learning. Simply said, we allow teachers to change kids’ lives while being able to work from home.
A global education technology company, our mission is to inspire and empower every child for the future. Founded in 2013, we have become one of the world’s market-leading education technology companies, with offices in both China and the U.S., and 10 more international offices over the next three years.
Salary & Closing Date
*The salary range for this job is rated at $41,000 USD. This is only an estimate based on similar remote job positions. Please contact the company for the actual salary range.
This job was first posted on 19th February 2020 but today is 21st May 2020 so please disregard this listing after 30 days or try the application link first to see if they are still hiring.